Yields: 12 Servings
265 calories per serving
” 1 Pan Wonder” pancakes with berry drizzle
Recipe Credit: Good Housekeeping
1 c. pure maple syrup
2 1/4 c. all-purpose flour
2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. kosher salt
2 1/4 c. buttermilk
2 large eggs, at room temperature
1/4 c. sugar
1 tbsp. honey
1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
4 tbsp. unsalted butter
put it Together!
- Place 12- by a 17-inch rimmed baking sheet (half sheet pan) on center rack of the oven. Heat oven to 450°F.
- In a small saucepan, combine blueberries and syrup and cook on low until heated through about 5 minutes; keep warm.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. In the second bowl, whisk together buttermilk, eggs, sugar, honey, and vanilla. Melt 3 tablespoons butter and whisk into buttermilk mixture. Pour wet ingredients over dry ones and fold just until no traces of flour remain (batter will be lumpy).
- Carefully remove the hot pan from oven and swirl remaining tablespoon butter all over the bottom to melt. Immediately pour in the batter and quickly spread evenly.
- Bake until golden brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, 13 to 15 minutes. Cut into pieces and serve immediately
- Top with Fresh Yogurt & Berry Drizzle
Make it unique!
Berry Drizzle Recipe:
1/2 pint strawberries, raspberries or blackberries
1 cup organic maple syrup
In medium saucepan cook on low stir and keep warm -* See Step 2 in Put it Together
- Top with a heaping Tablespoon of Greek Yogurt
- Add Berry Drizzle for a touch of Natural Sweetness