So Easy. So Good!
10 Minute Prep
Chicken/ Fish/ Vegan Options
mango Cucumber mint Salsa
Cool as cucumber. Mint. mango
- Kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 2 mangos, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 cup fresh blueberries (optional)
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 3/4 of an English cucumber,seedless
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 1 jalapeño, stemmed, seeded and minced( sseeding lessens the intensity of the heat)
- — Can leave out Jalepeno for kids who prefer mild flavors —
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
IN medium sized bowl add all of the ingredients for the salsa. Season with kosher salt (I used about a 1/2 teaspoon) and stir together until combined. THEN TOP THE COCONUT CRUSTED CHICKEN STRIPS OR SERVE ON THE SIDE!
Use This Sweet Heat Mango Cucumber MInt Salsa with Mama’s Main Coconut Crusted Chicken Strips / Fish / or Chips.
The Blend of the Cool Cucumber Paired with the Sweet Mango Mint Combination works with everything.
Mint is a beautiful compliment to Mango Pineapple flavor combintion for a refreshing tropical meal in minutes that is Kid Friendly and Fast.
Original Recipe: Recipe Runner Adapted by Mamasposts.com
Photo Credit: CleanFoodCrush